Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mudros, 9th October 1915


“We arrived at the base. It is called Lemnos or Mudros Bay and is an island belonging to Greece, it is 15 miles radius.”











“At the mouth of the Lemnos Island there are floating mines which stretch from one side of the Island to the other”


A sketch of the bay by Peter.






No comments:

Post a Comment